Why do we need another chicken blog or forum?


Many chicken forums are moderated to sell commercial feed, chemicals and ideology.
I prefer to find my own balance between nature, welfare and cost in raising happy chickens.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Permachicken is now up, and will stay up.

www.permachicken.com

All right. It's been a long saga and I'm soooooo sorry to all those who joined only to find the website disappearing!

What happened was that iPage couldn't serve it properly, so there were long load times (up to 30 seconds at times) and at other times it simply wouldn't load.

I've now moved it to a new host. It's hard to find a good host (that's affordable) when so many review sites are faked. In the end I spent a whole day researching hosts to try to find one that was reputed to be good specifically for forums. Fingers crossed that the one I found is good.

So once again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and the stop-start-stop beginning to Permachicken. It will be a  great forum! Hang in there. :) And don't forget, it's now just 'www.permachicken.com', so you don't need to type 'forum'.

Best to everyone,
Erica

No comments: